- Custom Machine Build Hello. I have been tasked with building a machine to run a Unity experience that would consists of four 3840x2160@60Hz outputs simultaneously and stitching together a single "world" with a net resolution of 14,000x2160@60Hz. Outputs would hav...
- Google Cloud Platform – Google Maps SDK Hello Everyone, I am a computer science student and I am working on an Augmented Reality app project dealing with geolocating and georeferencing objects in AR (very much like “Jurrasic World Alive” and “Pokemon Go”). I was going to develop it using th...
- Enable/Disable SteamVR on focus gain/loss Hi @ all, to be able to run multiple instances of a VR game (for networking), I want to enable VR on window focus and disable it on focus loss. In Player Settings > XR, I disable VR support. In a script, I call the following Update()-Method to enab...
- Cannot connect to Hololens in Unity Using Unity: 2018.3.2f Want to connect hololens with project, but i cant because: Holographic library PerceptionRemotingPlugin: Failed to lead dll UnityEditor.PopupCallbackInfor:SetEnumValueDelegate(Object, String, int32) When i click on Connect in ...
- Downloading prefab and assigning at run-time in AR-Core I want to make an application, in which the prefab are stored in the cloud, at time of using only we need to download that particular mesh(prefab) and apply to the AR-Core project. In addition to make the app size smaller without/with the help of .obb...
- Enabling/disabling VR with SteamVR 2.0.1 Hello,
as the title says, I'm trying to enable/disable VR between different applications, and I need to do it as many times as I want.
Using https://forum.unity.com/threads/enable-disable-steamvr-on-focus-gain-loss.510914/ will work, but since SteamVR got updated with Actions and Poses etc., I got nasty exceptions since these things don't seem to be handled correctly after disabling VR.
I also tried to disable all actions before disabling, but when I want to come back and...
Enabling/disabling VR with SteamVR 2.0.1
- Disabling VR in a specific scene (Oculus DK2) [SOLVED] Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to disable VR in a specific scene?
What I have is an initial character creation scene (made up of UI elements), in which I want to use a static camera that the player completes on their monitor (It's a personal thing about not really liking UI's in VR). Once the character creation is completed there is another scene which tells the player to put on their headset and press a button on their controller, it then loads in the main...
Disabling VR in a specific scene (Oculus DK2)
- CallBack to a Native Plugin – Can’t Play more than one. Hello community !
I'm a french Engineer working with Unity for Augmented Reality problematics.
I'm displaying a background Image in a RawTexture UI in my Unity Scene with a Callback to my Native Plugin. For this, I'm using m_texture.GetnativeTexturePtr() to get the pointer on my texture and I give this pointer to my Plugin. My plugin set values to this.
All work well. Just one problem : I can play for debugging one but no more than one.
I'm stopping my plugin, variables..etc... but...
CallBack to a Native Plugin - Can't Play more than one.
- Implementation of a highly-realistic and motion-captured first person avatar Hello together, I am rather new to VR / Unity. For some research projects, we would like to implement a highly-realistic character that one experiences from a first person perspective and that may mimic in real time one`s own real body movements. To ...
- Oculus Touch local Rotation polarity is flipping – strange behavior Hi I'm tracking the Oculus Touch Controllers in my game and noticed some very strange behaviour which I don't understand.
Essentially I'm using code like this get rotational values from the Touych Controller to control my vehicle:Code (CSharp):
- helicopter.VRInputYaw (gameObject.transform.localRotation.y * yawTwistAmount);
Oculus Touch local Rotation polarity is flipping - strange behavior
- Fix Windows Mixed Reality Windows Controllers tracking or detection in unity and installation Hi, I am using a Windows Mixed Reality Device for my unity project, i am using a controllers to interact with the models and buttons in my scene. But some wierd things happen when i test it in unity, i can see the controllers in my editor but when i a...
- Steam SDK planes dissapearing Hi, using the Steam SDK I am developing an APP which uses "filters" right in front of the camera. Clipping planes is set to 0.01. No matter what I am using (ui plane, 3d plane), it works fine most of the time. However, sometimes the plane is...
- ARKit face mesh stops updating when I access the mesh. Unity 2018.2.11f1
ARKit Plugin https://bitbucket.org/Unity-Technologies/unity-arkit-plugin/src/default/
I created a game object recorder... It records relevant transform data and mesh data.
Here is a test scene with it in action on a cube. (I'm controlling the transform with inputs and randomly deforming the mesh).
I've applied the recording tool I made to the AR face mesh sample scene. As soon as I click the 'Record' button, the...
ARKit face mesh stops updating when I access the mesh.
- Ground plane detection not working in Vuforia 8.0 but works in 7.5 Just to remind you. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has lost its ability to detect ground planes and even perform extended positional tracking with image targets in Vuforia 8.0. Its fusion provider now VISION_ONLY and positional tracker fails to start. It works ...
- The AR app without shadow In my phone I am so happy for your coming. Then the problem is that I create a AR app，but it didn't show shadow in my phone.I found a solve on the Internet. It say I can attach the following program to the AR Camera.
public class FixProjectionMatrix : MonoBehaviour, IVideoBackgroundEventHandler
private Camera mCameras;
// Use this for initialization
mCameras = VuforiaBehaviour.Instance.GetComponentsInChildren<Camera>();...
The AR app without shadow In my phone