Forums

• Mira canceling consumer headset I've been waiting for a long time (most of a year?) for my Mira Prism headset (which uses your phone and some see-through optics to produce AR over tracked images). Yesterday I got an email saying:

Mira canceling consumer headset
  • Vivi tracker output Hi, Is there anyone who knows how to send data to output pin on vive tracker ? my code for the input is : Code (CSharp):          trigger = device.GetPress (Valve.VR.EVRButtonId.k_EButton_SteamVR_Trigger);   ...
  • I need help with WebVr application Hi everyone! First of all I'm a beginner with OVR/WebGl/Unity:). So I've to make an application to visit an office with an OculusRift or a mouse for my school and I've to put this application into an html page.
    I've already finished both applications and the .exe file work for both of them and the .html work only for the mouse application. And the .htlm (webgl build) of the VR application don't work, I just open it and it load for something like 2minutes and the browser tell me this:

"An...

I need help with WebVr application
  • 4x Lighthouse 2.0 large room scale, Modular tracking Just as a pre-amble, this is a word for word copy of this thread i posted on the steam forums. But reposing here, in case anyone has info.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/358040/discussions/0/1692669912384362562/

-------

So on the HTC website (https://enterprise.vive.com/eu/) it makes mention of module tracking but I've read some places on the interweb that it's not ready...yet. I...

4x Lighthouse 2.0 large room scale, Modular tracking
  • Working usage of AR “Mulitcamera Content Scaling” in a card game with very thin collider bounds I developed a Card Game named "Speedy" a long time before. It is a physic based 3D cardgame. When i decided to integrate ARKit into my game i had troubles cause of the AR camera settings which are overriden from the device-camera. Because...
  • https://www.malemuscleshop.com/keto-6x/ Keto 6X {over-the-counter aid of twisting as you complete this workout, your shoulder muscles can be focused from various angles. right here's what over the countery don't apprehend: boom hormone and tesupdatedsterone levels upward push at some point of over the counter training consultation and top up-to-date over the counter cease, relying at the exercising.|The energy are more likely updated stick with you over-the-counter sleep and...

https://www.malemuscleshop.com/keto-6x/
  • All Excited with My First Mixed Reality App Wow i didnt expect it to be that easy. All those frustrating downloads and updates finally paid off. Just took one of my existing Unity Apps set the build platform to UWP with XR Settings on Windows Mixed Reality. Did a build, opened up the build solut...
  • Cross-platform VR development: GearVR and Daydream Hi all,

I've created a couple of projects for the GearVR. I'm looking to start a new project and I want to support both GearVR and Daydream. Before I start, I wanted to see if anyone had any tips, articles etc. on how to manage this.

What confuses me most is the UI systems. Oculus has a reference implementation for a gaze cursor and a custom InputModule....

Cross-platform VR development: GearVR and Daydream
  • Ways to measure bad tracking / scene drifting? Hi, I'm using ARKit 1.5 for a project. Unfortunately the lighting is not ideal in the space we're setting up the project and once in a while the app struggles badly with any camera tracking, causing the scene to drift of or shake uncontrollably back and forth and need to be restarted. Is there a way to measure the tracking somehow so we can add an automatic scene restart if the tracking fails? Feels like it should be possible but I have no idea how. Cheers!
  • Hololens application fails to relaunch after device hibernation? Has any one else had their application launch successfully the first time, but application fails to reload when trying to re-open application after Hololens has been in hibernation mode? Only solution is to kill previous instance of running applicatio...
  • Accessing CameraCapture.mm functions in xCode So I want to implement CoreML (a computer vision model from apple) in a Unity ARKit application. I managed to implement CoreML in Unity without a problem using a native Swift plugin. The problem is implementing it with ARKit for Unity, my native swift uses an AVCaptureSession to get the camera feed but so does ARKit and you can't run 2 AVCaptureSessions at the same time. Now I'm trying to make my CoreML script use the AVCaptureSession from Unity but the only reference to it is in...

Accessing CameraCapture.mm functions in xCode
  • VR shopping “experiences” Hi there,

I wanted to start a discussion on bringing the VR to E-commerce, and what's doable at the moment in this topic.

Since VR is a very good (best?) medium to visualize and showcase products, I've been looking for ways to use it that are actually useful and practical rather than entertainment. There are plenty of videos of companies doing shopping experiences, but I call all of them marketing bullshit which doesn't work at all, since you can't really test them, it's just a video about...

VR shopping "experiences"
  • [solved]steamvr update 1.2.0 has 2 compiler error Does anyone have the same problem after update steamver to 1.2.0?
    These are two compiler errors I met
    "Assets/SteamVR/Scripts/SteamVR_Status.cs(31,31):error CS0117: 'SteamVR_Utils' does not contain a definition for 'Event'
    "Assets/SteamVR/Scripts/SteamVR_Status.cs(36,31):error CS0117: 'SteamVR_Utils' does not contain a definition for 'Event'
  • How know that motion controller is turning clockwise or counter-clockwise? Hello. I have some trouble with this step. I need to know in what direction turned motion controller. In dependence of this direction the object should be rotate. I also find this post https://forum.unity.com/threads/tra...urning-clockwise-or-counte...
  • How know that motion controller is turning clockwise or counter-clockwise? Hello. I have some trouble with this step. I need to know in what direction turned motion controller. In dependence of this direction the object should be rotate. I also find this post https://forum.unity.com/threads/tra...urning-clockwise-or-counte...