- IsMatrixValid (matrix) error spam when splitting up SteamVR eyes To show a RenderTexture correctly in VR I need to render it separately for each eye. In order to achieve this, I followed the steps described here: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/steamvr-how-to-display-content-in-left-right-eye.396236/ (in comment #...
- How to use Cardboard Reticle: VR Gaze Pointer/Cursor, Cardboard Button, & Gaze Input
- Set Tracker to Specific Device Index Issues I'm using the SteamVR Camera Rig with four trackers, and I want each tracker assigned to the correct device index programmatically instead of using the Vive Input Utility.
I'm currently using this function:Code (CSharp):
When I print which tracker obj is tracking every update function, its device index is set to index for 2 frames before...
Set Tracker to Specific Device Index Issues
- Freshly imported and built ARKitRemote crash with SIGABRT on launch. Logs included. Logs provided here https://pastebin.com/edpnjrfb I notice NullReferenceExceptions during launch without a connection. When connected to the editor, the editor shows the video feed for 1 second then crashes around 1 second. Noteworthy exceptions: Hap...
- VRTK failing to load vive model I was trying to mess around with some VR stuff and at first, I could get Unity to recognize my Vive controllers. After uninstalling Unity and installing 2017.3.0f3, it finally recognized the controllers. Now in the editor window, I see the controllers moving around with the VRTK logo on them, but no model. The example teleport scene doesn't even show the controllers. The teleport beam goes from my invisible controller, to my feet. I get this in the console, but can't find a fix anywhere....
VRTK failing to load vive model
- Hololens: Hologram moved after “Trying to map your surroundings” despite having a WorldAnchor Title says it all. I do have a WorldAnchor on my root GameObject. I add it programmatically using obj.AddComponent<WorldAnchor>() after I created the GameObject and placed it where I want.
Unfortunately I have a scenario where I sometimes lose tracking, resulting in the Trying to map your surroundings break. After tracking is back my GameObject often ends up somewhere else (sometimes just a few meters, sometimes it's completely gone) despite having a WorldAnchor.
Does anyone experience the...
Hololens: Hologram moved after "Trying to map your surroundings" despite having a WorldAnchor
- Fog Volume 3 Plugin with Oculus issue Hey Folks,
I just bought Fog Volume 3 for my VR Application, and it all works fine, until I want to test the Fog with my Oculus. The Fog just dissapears in my Gameview, and I have no clue why. I googled my issue multiple times without any hint for a solution. Also I didn't find any settings that I have to set to let that effect work in VR.
I found out that a Script in the MainCamera is missing when I import the Package in my Project. I imported it again, and again in a different Project,...
Fog Volume 3 Plugin with Oculus issue
- Color space support for Windows MR I'm currently trying to port my game with Windows MR. Standalone version is using Linear Color Space. Today I finally succeed to build UWP version, but I found that scene is pretty darker than original version. - It felt the same way when the apps for Daydream were built in linear color space before.
Is anyone who can suggest anything for this issue?
- How do you disable the “Windows” button on Mixed Reality controllers? Hi, we'd like to disable or replace the functionality in our app that disabled the default behavior of the "windows" button. Currently the windows button exits the app and returns to the portal home. We want to override this to do something else, or nothing at all. Any ideas? Thanks.
- unity 5.6 cardboard – how to use back button for a custom action I've been trying to use the Cardboard back button (on screen , top left x) to exit VR mode. Before the native unity integration (5.5) I was able to just use gvrViewer.BackButtonPressed but this doesn't seem to work now.
I've also tried if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.Escape)) but the app still exits.
So I'm added a Input.backButtonLeavesApp = false; but it...
unity 5.6 cardboard - how to use back button for a custom action
- Searching for a course to learn how to develop oculus rift games in unity c# Hey guys i have been trying to study from a lot of places in the internet but i cant seem to really get how to develop with he oculus if you know a good course for developing with the oculus in c# will be more then thankful if you send it to me
- Black camera on specific devices. Tracking works fine We have made an application that works on multiple devices but there are still some that displays a black camera image. Tracking, however, seems to be still functional despite no camera image is showing. The application also works fine for iOS devices....
- C# Collision detection Hello,
I'm pulling my hair out, I need to detect collisions in ARcore game.
The player's avatar and enemies/nices have a rigibody and a collider capsule, I must have made a mistake but I haven't seen it for three days. (For information, the enemies/nices are GameObjects with "rigidbody" and "capsule collider" which have in children a nice and an enemy who evolve during the game.)
I wrote this code to attach to enemies:
C# Collision detection
- Which Unity 2017.3 patch release supports new Vuforia 7.0.50? I noticed that there's a new version of Vuforia that fixes some problems mentioned on the Vuforia forum but they only mention that it will be available in a future Unity 2017.3 patch release.
Can somebody tell me which patch release, as I couldn't find a mention of it, yet Vuforia have uploaded new samples here
A simple link from...
Which Unity 2017.3 patch release supports new Vuforia 7.0.50?
- Is trial and error the only option? I've started developing for Google Cardboard within the last month and am having some difficulty figuring out the limitations of Cardboard on Android and even just finding adequate documentation on various topics.
For example, using certain image effects prevent anything from rendering in VR, placing UI elements too close to the camera forces you to look at them 'cross-eyed', rendering with multiple cameras doesn't seem to work (using one camera to render models, and another for UI for...
Is trial and error the only option?