- Download ReferenceImages from Server Hello everyone,
I built an app in ARKit2 that works really well if all referenceimages and assets are within the app.
But I have thousands of reference images and I'd like to pull these reference 2d images on-demand from server, then use these reference images to take action.
I am having a hard time finding a solution to downloading reference images on-demand. Is there any way to do this?
Any ideas or feedback will be greatly appreciated.
- error CS1704: An assembly with the same name Hello
I have a problem
I use unity 2018.2.12
error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly
- Unity Networking To Integrate the Button Clicks in Hololens to Iphone and vice versa Hello, I'm quite new to Unity. I have a demo coming up in 2 days and am stuck on a small problem as I have never used UNet before. Can anyone tell me how to integrate the button clicks in Microsoft hololens application built in unity over to iphone over the same network. i.e. if a button is clicked in the Unity Editor it should be registered over in the iphone. I know we have to use ARkit for it but do knot know how to use it.
For example I found this script online for Changing colors of :...
Unity Networking To Integrate the Button Clicks in Hololens to Iphone and vice versa
- Recommend VR headset for development Hello I just got a new laptop for unity VR development and I'm wondering what would be the best VR headset system to get.. any advice would be great. Thanks in adavance.
- Custom Model For arkit facial remote so I'm using the arkit remote found here: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/facial-ar-remote
but I'm struggling now to actually get it to work with my character, I have all the blendshapes done, but I think my structure is different. my model is all in one, do i need to separate the head from the rest of it while having it still under the same prefab?
to better illustrate what i mean here are some screenshots
- How to rotate an object along all 3 axes with finger swipe? I'm working on a simple AR Vuforia application.
How can I implement the rotation of an object along all three axes with one finger swipe?
The code I'm currently using has one bug: the rotation of the object depends on its local axes. For example, if I look at the object from the front, everything works as it should, but if I look at the object from the back side, the finger swipe upwards makes it rotate downwards and vice versa.
Here is this script:Code (CSharp):
- public float...
- Target and VR objects are not congruent! Hi, my target and the VR Objects are not coplanar? Accuracy is important for my project: A range of different arranged objects in a real architecture modell. Problem: The more I change/lower the view angel the more the discrepance appears. Why? Any id...
- Making Object rotate with Daydream Controller I'm a hard noob, making a game with my son just for fun. But hoping someone can help us out.
I need to make an object (lets say a cube) that rotates to match the orientation of the Daydream controller. It doesn't need to swing in any fashion, just rotate around its center, but to the same orientation as the controller. What would my script need to look like to call to the orientation of the controller? I tried to have it link to the orientation of the visual controller but that does not...
Making Object rotate with Daydream Controller
- How to get Arkit Remote app onto iphone without accessing a mac? Hey is there some way to get the arkit remote app onto my iphone without using a mac? Any way at all? I only have my PC.
- Daydream submission rejected for wrong motion intensity – have tried every motion intensity I've submitted an app to the Daydream store and received feedback to set the motion setting to "No Motion", I did this and I receive another email that the motion setting is wrong after following their instruction.
I have submitted every motion setting and I appear to be in an automated feedback loop that keeps pinging back an email saying the setting wrong after less than a minute of changing it.
How do I get out of this?
Edit: I just received 10 identical emails after setting it back to...
Daydream submission rejected for wrong motion intensity - have tried every motion intensity
- ARKit remote not working on Windows Is it possible to use the ARKit Remote on an iPad connected to a Windows PC? I can't seem to get this to work. I have built the UnityARKitRemote Scene and installed it on an iPad. When I run the app on the iPad I see the 'Waiting for editor connection...' text. Back in the Unity editor however, when I select the iPad from the 'Connected Player' dropdown menu in the Console window it fails to connect with a 'Failed to connect to player', as seen in the error log attached. The iPad is...
ARKit remote not working on Windows
- Oculus: use per Eye camera Hello everyone,
I am dealing with the problem that once 'Use per eye camera' is switched to true, headset stops streaming view, it just getting frozen, loading sign appears and nothing more happens.
Any thoughts how to solve the problem?
Stereo rendering method: Multi pass
Using: Unity v2018.2.13f1, Oculus Utilities v1.30.0, OVRPlugin v1.30.0, SDK v1.31.0.
- SteamVR – ProximitySensor? I found some code to poll the proximity sensor, to know when the HMD is on/off. However I am unsure how to implement - I keep getting the error that the proximity sensor action is not defined in default in actions. Here's the code:Code (CSharp):
- SteamVR_Input_Sources m_inputSourceDevice = SteamVR_Input_Sources.Any;
- if (!isHeadsetOn && SteamVR_Input._default.inActions.Proximity_Sensor.GetState(m_inputSourceDevice))
- Debug.Log("Headset On.");...
- Null exception when running in the Editor I've just updated a second project to use Vuforia, the first one I did is now working ok after a number of issues but upgrading to Vuforia 7.5.26 sorted 99% of them.
However in the second project which has the same codebase just different assets when I run it in the Editor I get the following error
First the emulator database fails
- Gear VR: Picking up/Moving objects Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to unity and working on a gear vr app and I'm trying to learn how to interact with items by picking them up using the touch pad controller. I feel like I'm close and was wondering if I can get some insight into the approach I'm taking.
Here's an image of my scene:
What I'd like to be able to do is pick up the sphere in the middle. Using the scripts from...
Gear VR: Picking up/Moving objects