- Vuzix m300 Speech and Touchpad in Unity3D Hi, Is there any way to include Speech recognition and Touch pad support for Vuzix m300 using Unity. The code shared is for Android Studio development. I am requesting for Unity3D.
- Random crash App with Unity 2018 and Oculus utilities 1.28 Hi there. I have large project with many scenes. Each scene is standalone game. This project was created for Gear VR with Oculsu sdk and Unity 5.6.4p4. Recently i upgraded project to 2018.2.4f1 and Oculus Utilities to 1.28 and in Editor its working per...
- HTC Vive – Basic / breif tutorials for movement and picking up stuff. As per title, need YT videos giving FULL EXPLANATIONs for how to make the SteamVR object move around a scene (with collision and gravity and locomotion) and also picking up stuff. Most search results are no good as they are either for google cardboard...
- Determining which store page my Oculus is on I'm deploying my game onto both Steam and the Oculus Store.
I don't know how to tell whether or not my Oculus Rift is being used on Steam or in Oculus. What is the proper way to check which platform my game is being deployed on?
- VR MI Hello! Can you help me? I want to create app for MI Virtual Reality, but i can not registred on Chinese web site https://dev.mi.com/developer/selectBindType?userId=1735740835 Do I really need to have a Chinese bank card to create applications? Are ther...
- Post processing not showing in Play mode (LWRP) + bad editor performance I've started a VR project using the Lightweight render pipeline VR template, and tracking and controls are working fine. I have two issues though:
1) The included Post processing stack doesn't show while I'm in Play mode. What is the reason for this?
2) In the editor / play mode, the game is very jittery, and the left eye flickers about once a second. When I make a build, it's buttery smooth. I assume there is some editor overhead, but is there something that can be disabled to make it...
Post processing not showing in Play mode (LWRP) + bad editor performance
- iOS ARKit Remote Crashes as soon as a connection to unity is made Hi all,
here's another thread for this issue. There's multiple old ones existing in the forums but they don't seem to be watched anymore or are marked closed. So here's a new one in the hope this finally gets solved.
- I'm using Unity 2018.2.6f1 and ArKit 1.5
- I build the ArKit 1.5 ARKitRemote scene with "Developer Build" checked
- I start the build on my iPhone X and the FaceAnchorScene in Unity on my Macbook (connected directly via Lightning to USB-C cable with wifi...
iOS ARKit Remote Crashes as soon as a connection to unity is made
- VR splash image showing very briefly, or not at all, on Oculus Go I've got a splash image set, as follows:
View attachment 298597
...but what actually happens when the app launches is: totally black screen, for 3-5 seconds, and then sometimes the splash images flashes up briefly before we enter the game. Other times, it goes right into the game (after 3-5 seconds of black).
Have I set the logo up wrong? Or do I need to do something like, start with a trivial entry scene that Unity can load more easily, and then load the "real" game...
VR splash image showing very briefly, or not at all, on Oculus Go
- Crash of my GearVR app and i don’t find why in my LogCat Hi everyone
since yesterday my GearVR app crash no matter what i do (delete completelly and reinstall it, clear the cache, etc)
on the LogCat i see than some samsung process are died, and i don't know from where it comes
here the logcat (command : adb logcat -s Unity ActivityManager DEBUG)09-07 11:06:43.226 26375 26390 D Unity : GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_ARM_rgba8 GL_ARM_mali_shader_binary GL_OES_depth24...
Crash of my GearVR app and i don't find why in my LogCat
- Oculus Go, 3DOF? allow rotation only Hello everybody
I thought that Oculus GO is only 3DOF (The 3 axis are roll, yaw and pitch)
Looks like the Oculus sensors can also detect motion along one of the three spatial axes .
In my app when i'm looking aroung there is also noticeable some motion along one of the axes (similar to strafe in the FPS games)
The problem is that it feels like the camera doesn't change its position but the perspective changes somehow.
It's strange feeling and everyone who used the app experienced a motion...
Oculus Go, 3DOF? allow rotation only
- 360 photo viewer using skybox – quality issues I am trying to use a skybox to view 360 photos. I have played around with different settings but can't get decent quality. What would I have to do to get the quality close to the original photo? The original photo is 7632 × 3816.
ORIGINAL in scene view
View attachment 298324
View attachment 298327
View attachment 298330
- Google VR Reticle Pointer not interacting in 1 particular scene (could be light probe group?) Hello all,
I'm trying to use the GvrReticlePointer for a course project, but I am stuck. I have an environment, a room, with various objects that I want the player to interact with: teleport markers, UI buttons, and 3D items they can move around the scene. In order to accelerate development, I decided to forgo making a room myself and using an example room from an asset package, and then adding in other assets and my own code and scripts.
Here's the thing. In this scene, the...
Google VR Reticle Pointer not interacting in 1 particular scene (could be light probe group?)
- Switching between single und dual controller input using SteamVR Unity plugin’s Player prefab I keep running into a Null reference problem with my InputManager script. The basic idea is, I want to detect wether both Vive controllers or only one controller is connected. Based on that I'll initiate the single controller controls or dual controller controls. I'm using the Player prefab from the SteamVR Unity plugin.
The thing is, I can't find another way to check for that than:Code (CSharp):
- if (!Player.instance.rightHand.controller.connected |...
- Hologram occlusion Hi all. I trying make occlusion hologram when it stay behind wall, other hologram or other room. i using "Spatial Mapping Renderer" component, but it does huge drawdown fps and issues with holograms and grid. I`m trying make occlusion how in ...
- Google Vr error Assets/GoogleVR/Scripts/EventSystem/InputModule/GvrEventExecutor.cs(134,17): error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type `System.Type' to `Type'
Stuck in this error ....Searched on internet for a long a time cant find anything related