- AR FPS Game for iPhone Hello, Demo Preview of AR FPS Game(AR Zombie Shooter) made with Unity and ARKit for iPhone(iOS)
- Hololens Kiosk Mode unstable Hi,
I've recently developed an application for Hololens (using Unity of course) and it is working fine - stable 60 fps, loads very fast, always runs without problems etc.
However, I've upgraded my device to Business Suite, which allows to use the Kiosk Mode. I've enabled it (using Hololens web portal with Dev Mode on), selected my app and restarted the device.
Now strange things start to happen...
When device boot completes, my app seems to be launched - I can see custom splashscreen with...
Hololens Kiosk Mode unstable
- 2018.2.5 Normal FPS in editor 1-5FPS in build I have some terrible issue, game build works fine with seamVR/open VR,,However with oculus sdk, I get Only a few FPS, (in editor just Fine) Any ideas? No errors at buildin process
Build completed with a result of 'Succeeded'
Switching to native OpenVR support.
SteamVR_Settings:Update() (at Assets/SteamVR/Editor/SteamVR_Settings.cs:156)
2018.2.5 Normal FPS in editor 1-5FPS in build
- OpenVR on Mac and HTC Vive —> Flickering Issues So I recently upgraded to the 2018 MacBook Pro and got the Blackmagic eGPU as well. Seems like this should be ample power for VR on the HTC Vive using OpenVR in Unity.
I have a project which runs in VR in Unity, but I constantly get flickering issues in the headset — as if it's rendering black off and on, and inconsistently between the two eyes.
The grey "waiting room" space renders correctly in the headset (no flickering), but everything from Unity flickers. I've updated the firmware for...
OpenVR on Mac and HTC Vive —> Flickering Issues
- Vuforia AR Camera not working with terrain object Hello I have created a terrain with houses on a hillside. When I use Vuforia AR Camera the houses display perfectly on my target image however the terrain does not. I found this video which seems to have a solution which I have tried. It improved the...
- How to integrate Unity and Arduino for AR please? Hi,
I am trying to integrate heart rate seonsor from arduino to unity 3D for Augmented reality. Does anyone know how to do this please? I am new to Unity3D and Arduino and have been looking for answers to link them so that the heart rate pulse would show up in unity 3D Ar from arduino. Is there a way to do this? I can't find any answers. Please help!
- player movent in vr with cardboard camera rotation Hi, I am trying to do an FPS game in which I want to rotate my Player with cardboard camera rotation. What I need to do is to copy the camera's Y-axis rotation to players Y-axis so it can rotate as the camera rotates. but i have tried almost everything in my knowledge but nothing worked. Here is the code I am using:
// root is the player and t is the child of the player
Root.rotation = Quaternion.LookRotation(Vector3.forward, t.up);
- UI Text all Black I'm still playing around with different capabilities but I'm have a great deal of difficulty with the UI system. I'm very familiar with Unity and have used the UI system extensively for the Android platform. On the 5.4.b16 install that I'm using I cannot change the fonts to any other color other than black.
I have installed the UI script as instructed here: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-ui-on-the-hololens.394629/
And thanks to that code, the gaze functionality works...
UI Text all Black
- Hololens HttpWebRequest SendFailure IL2CPP advapi32.dll Hi everybody,
I'm trying to access data on a TheThingsNetwork server via HttpWebRequest. All works fine in a simple C# command line application.Code (CSharp):
- HttpWebRequest request = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(urlIoTSensorData);
- request.AutomaticDecompression = DecompressionMethods.GZip;
- request.Headers = "key ttn-account-v2.mqAaM7T6m58sqvdrgvqerp7h3nuO0LiX49XdH-CZsQ";
When I use the...
Hololens HttpWebRequest SendFailure IL2CPP advapi32.dll
- GearVR Manifest Issues? “OperationFailedException: No activity in the manifest with action MAIN…” I'm using 2017.1.0f3 and Oculus Utilities version 1.15 to attempt to 'Build & Run' a simple 360 video player prototype to a Note 4, which used to work fine with past apps built to GearVR - so I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with any USB drivers, developer mode etc. The app runs fine when I launch it manually via dragging a built .apk on the device and opening, so I believe it is not an osig issue either.
Here is the console error I receive:
- Render different texture for each eye with single-pass pipeline? I just need to render an unlit transparent quad, but with a different texture for each eye.
I suspect this is possible with a custom shader. Does anybody have such a beast lying around? Or even know whether it is possible?
(I'm targeting Oculus Go, if it matters.)
- Cardboard VR Game-Camera not rotating in non-vr mode Hi, I am using unity 2018.2 & Cardboard VR 1.50. I built my android game and I am running it on my mobile. When I enable VR mode, everything works fine. But when I disable VR mode, the camera is not rotating when I move my mobile. Should I write...
- Oculus poor tracking after XRSettings.enabled = true Unity 2018.2 / Oculus Rift I want the user to be able to switch between VR-mode or a non-VR (a plain screen) by simply putting on or removing the Oculus headset. I have managed to do this by using Code (CSharp): if (XRDevice.userPr...
- /targetsUnexpected HTTP status: 400 Bad Request Hey everyone, this is my newest problem I am facing when using the VWS SampleSelector PHP file. After calling the PostNewTarget, this is the result: /targetsUnexpected HTTP status: 400 Bad Request What are the best next steps to resolving this er...
- [solved]Vuforia Web Services API I am currently trying to work with and understand the VWS API, and I am struggling with figuring out how to properly utilize this API with the given documentation. Are there more resources available beyond the literature on Vuforia's website?
Can I create a website that uses this API to upload images into the cloud DB?
If so, I would truly appreciate any resources or assistance in figuring out how to accomplish this.
If not, what are the suggested ways to utilize the API?
I am a quick...
Vuforia Web Services API