- Hololens HttpWebRequest SendFailure IL2CPP advapi32.dll Hi everybody,
I'm trying to access data on a TheThingsNetwork server via HttpWebRequest. All works fine in a simple C# command line application.Code (CSharp):
- HttpWebRequest request = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(urlIoTSensorData);
- request.AutomaticDecompression = DecompressionMethods.GZip;
- request.Headers = "key ttn-account-v2.mqAaM7T6m58sqvdrgvqerp7h3nuO0LiX49XdH-CZsQ";
When I use the...
Hololens HttpWebRequest SendFailure IL2CPP advapi32.dll
- GearVR Manifest Issues? “OperationFailedException: No activity in the manifest with action MAIN…” I'm using 2017.1.0f3 and Oculus Utilities version 1.15 to attempt to 'Build & Run' a simple 360 video player prototype to a Note 4, which used to work fine with past apps built to GearVR - so I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with any USB drivers, developer mode etc. The app runs fine when I launch it manually via dragging a built .apk on the device and opening, so I believe it is not an osig issue either.
Here is the console error I receive:
- Render different texture for each eye with single-pass pipeline? I just need to render an unlit transparent quad, but with a different texture for each eye.
I suspect this is possible with a custom shader. Does anybody have such a beast lying around? Or even know whether it is possible?
(I'm targeting Oculus Go, if it matters.)
- Cardboard VR Game-Camera not rotating in non-vr mode Hi, I am using unity 2018.2 & Cardboard VR 1.50. I built my android game and I am running it on my mobile. When I enable VR mode, everything works fine. But when I disable VR mode, the camera is not rotating when I move my mobile. Should I write...
- Oculus poor tracking after XRSettings.enabled = true Unity 2018.2 / Oculus Rift I want the user to be able to switch between VR-mode or a non-VR (a plain screen) by simply putting on or removing the Oculus headset. I have managed to do this by using Code (CSharp): if (XRDevice.userPr...
- /targetsUnexpected HTTP status: 400 Bad Request Hey everyone, this is my newest problem I am facing when using the VWS SampleSelector PHP file. After calling the PostNewTarget, this is the result: /targetsUnexpected HTTP status: 400 Bad Request What are the best next steps to resolving this er...
- [solved]Vuforia Web Services API I am currently trying to work with and understand the VWS API, and I am struggling with figuring out how to properly utilize this API with the given documentation. Are there more resources available beyond the literature on Vuforia's website?
Can I create a website that uses this API to upload images into the cloud DB?
If so, I would truly appreciate any resources or assistance in figuring out how to accomplish this.
If not, what are the suggested ways to utilize the API?
I am a quick...
Vuforia Web Services API
- Hololens UDP Receiver: Actually working code does not work in Unity Hi there, I got some code for receiving local UDP messages for HoloLens. I tested it with a Visual Studio UWP application and it worked on HoloLens - I am receiving my messages from PC. But the same code actually does not work in Unity although i made...
- Rendering different content to each eye with SteamVR plugin I'm having a hard time figuring out how to render different things to each eye with the SteamVR plugin for Unity. When I google around for this, I just find posts that are outdated (back when the plugin still had separate camera objects for each eye, so you could just put different culling masks on them). But these days, there's only one camera which gets moved between eyes for two rendering passes. Either culling masks or an event before each eye would do the trick for me.
Rendering different content to each eye with SteamVR plugin
- Vive Pro crazy Anti-Aliasing problems So we recently made the leap over from Vive to Vive Pro.The resolution has been fantastic.The only problem would be the jaggies we get,especially on more closer edged pixels. I've found that using TAA(temporal ant-aliasing)helps to a certain extent.But does not get rid of the problem. Then further research says perhaps I should try TXAA. But as of the last post made by someone asking in 2013, Unity still does not have implementation for TXAA. There may be a chance that we may need to code it...
Vive Pro crazy Anti-Aliasing problems
- ARkit 2.0 FaceTracking – certain blend coefficients not registering. I created my own custom mesh and noticed certain blend shapes don't seem to be getting hit. The result is a facial animation that doesn't look as good as it should (mouth not fully closing, individual blinks not being recognized, etc) To debug I went back and tried the demo sloth mesh and noticed the same thing. I haven't gone through and made a list but I'll pick on the "cheekPuff" - if I isolate that shape it never animates. Also for some reason the blinks also seem to move the entire head...
ARkit 2.0 FaceTracking - certain blend coefficients not registering.
- Converting IntPtr (CPU buffer representing Y channel) to AndroidJavaObject without copy When calling `AcquireCameraImageBytes` to retrieve an `CameraImageBytes` instance and the underlying `Y` IntPtr buffer, I need to pass that IntPtr to my own AAR library which takes a `ByteBuffer` as argument. I could not find a way of converting the `I...
- Issue with switching scenes I have a project which is currently made up of 5 scenes. An in engine launcher. A Mono scene which can go AR. A 3 scene which have both AR and VR. The mono stage seems to be fine most of the time, we can turn AR on and off and it will still track the ...
- GoogleVR screen resolution changed to half on Huawei P20 Hi,
I've been working on a VR app for Cardboards using GoogleVR for Unity. I'm having probles with the screen resolution while testing on Huawei P20. After the app starts it changes the screen resolution to half.
I need to be able to run my VR app on a full res. Who is responsible for switching the resolution? Is it Unity / GoogleVR library / Android itself? Where can I disable a screen resolution switch?
- [Urgent] Dynamically “update” Image Target from one dataset There is a way to update image targets by deactivating one dataset and activating other dataset.
However, I just want to use one dataset that includes multiple image data.
If it's possible, how can I elegantly update multiple Image Targets from one dataset?
Your help would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance.
* let's assume there are 1000 images in one dataset and you activate all the image targets on Unity. It will create 1000 objects under your Hierarchy. That's not what we all...
Dynamically "update" Image Target from one dataset